I took this picture one day before Derick went to the school. Does he look like a 2-years- old ?Derick have started school for almost 1.5 months. Eventough it was still a short period of time, I can find a lot of improvements on his capability already. He can speak many English words now. He would tell his teacher that he wants to pee and go faster. He would utter, "Faster...Faster..." At home when he passes urine into the toilet, he frequently murmured to himself, "pass urine, pee pee..." Apparently he can speak Mandarin more fluently due to our daily conversation at home is in Mandarin. Why do I speak Mandarin to him? Formerly I wanted to communicate with him in English, but he can hardly catch some single words. After he reached 18 months old, I decided to speak Mandarin to him adversely. BINGO. Suddenly he started to open his mouth and speak some simple words in Mandarin. I think it is easier for him to learn Mandarin since that is the mother language me and Q speak at home every day.
He is half toilet trained now, thus wearing a brief. :P So far no major accident occured anymore, except some very minor ones and only wet his brief a little bit.


No comments:
Post a Comment