Last Sunday I was going to rebond my hair, naturally Q was taking in-charge of babysitting Derick during my absence on that day. Since last Friday, Derick cried frequently and always complained that he was tummy-ache, feeling painful at ear and chest. He seemed quite irritable from time to time. Before heading out to the saloon, I asked Q whether we should brought Derick to see a paediatrician. Q suggested that perhaps we can wait for a while and see whether Derick still complained or not after a period of time.
Later on, Q brought Derick to the playground. Derick was quite happy to play on his favorite slide, swing, blah blah. After play session Q brought Derick to have a lunch, it surprised me that Q still remembered to put the bib on Derick?! While having the lunch, Derick still complained that his ear was painful. Q changed Derick to outing shirt and short, put on pull-ups pant and then brought Derick to the paediatrician promptly. The PD examined seriously every part of Derick's small body. Derick was so delighted to see the PD, He might feel himself very precious that got somebody to examine him specially. This kind of boy really %$#% (I don't know what I should say). The PD only prescribed him 3 types of flu medicines and 1 type of coughing medicine, with consultation fee the overall cost was about $72++. Since starting playgroup up-to-date, the total medical fare for Derick cost >$300.00. Luckily that except some very special medicine (like Hou Ning, etc) which I bought from Eu Yan Sang about $100.00, all the rests could be claimed from Q's Company.
After backing from the PD, Q bathed Derick and made a glass of milk to feed him. Derick took a very sound nap afterwards, without taking any medicine to kill his mentioned pain. When I got back, Q told me that he also didn't know which one should be taken after/before meal. I know that actually Q was $%@$ when the nurse explained to him the dosage of the medicine intake. Q had little knowledge about medicine since he hardly touch any medicine. I asked Q, how did you know that Derick should wear this and that, do this and that? Q answered me, "I learned it from you.":P
Now, do you know who is a capable babysitter that I refer to?
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment