
After taking the cold bath for cooling down, I took the cutie out and arranged them in parallel.

This figure shows how it looked like from the side view. The coconut milk should be on the very top but I had no idea how they failed to tear apart. You can see that the coconut milk and brown sugar base just blended and mixed up together. If you have any good ideas on making it happen, please feel free to let me know. Perhaps I put too much or less coconut milk into the pudding? But they taste very nice, not too sweet nor too blend.
Can you imagine how Derick ate the pudding? Once I gave him one piece to his little hand, he would match it back to the plastic mould first before putting into his mouth. He treated the pudding as his matching toys. So funny .... Then he would ask for more pieces. Later on I asked him, which one do you prefer? He surprised me, "Heart, leaf, flower, and so on.."
Actually Derick gave me the idea to make such pudding. Before I made the dessert, he often took out the mould from the cupboard and then put all his toy balls into the mould. :P


2 comments:
1st you pour in ur 1st layer, put it back into the fridge. Let it set for a while, use a fork, do some scratches on it, then pour in the next layer. That should solve ur problem
Marie, your ideas sounds likes making kue lapis. :P I must cook the 1st layer and 2nd layer separately too, so troublesome. I had tried to cut down on the coconut milk and yeah...the coconut milk was on the top. I will post the picture on the next few days. Anyway, thanks.
Post a Comment