I really hat off to those mommies who can handle a toddler and a baby herself.
Derick is able to talk very well now which means that he would give you many opinions too and we should no... MUST listen to him now. He changed a lot in his usual habits.
Eating
Before he was two years old, I often pour a little soup and add some vege+meat into his bowl, without making any noise he would finish them up very fast.
Now, he loves to play with his meal. What does he do normally? Scoop the rice from the bowl and then put them into the cup. Poured the soup into the cup and then sip it slowly.
Since he got such kind of new interest, I put the soup into a small bowl specially for him. He eats the rice with no soup, later on when the soup turn to warm, he scoops the soup into his mouth.
He became a fussy eater now, who would tell you a lot of comments like this one I dislike, not so delicious, but I like that one, yummy to my stomach, blah blah. Even worse, everytime before we want to add some dishes into his bowl, we must ask him first. Without his permission, he would get mad immediately.
All of these would not be ended, it would be another Demanding Three soon.
Physical Milestones
Emptying all the drawers of cupboards.
Pressing the buttons of VCD player, computer and whatever he can touch.
Climbing up everywhere that he could reach on. If he couldn't, he would bring his secret weapon, small stool. So terrible of it, he had no sense of danger...
Sweeping and mopping the floor as a busy helper at home.
Ironing and washing his clothes.
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment