On July 1st, 2006, we had moved to our new house. Der loves this new house very much. Now and then he was worried about that we might move back to our old house, so he kept on asking the same questions again and again during the first few days. "Mommy, would we still go back to our old house?" He strongly expressed to us that he likes this new house so much that he would never want to move back to the old house any longer. On the third day after shifting to new house, eventually he convinced that we would not move back to the old house for sure.
Der will join in a new Kinderland pre-school next week. Everything will be totally strange to him. New environment, new teachers and friends. He also needs to take the school bus to that a bit far location everyday. Hope he could adapt to it well soon...
Q will start the job in a new MNC next week. As well Q would be sent over to US for training for quite some time, probably 3 months. Hmmm....
I will leave my title as SAHM* and would become a FTWM* next week. My job would be as demanding as my previous one. I should treasure this job as I would have a smooth career path to carry on.
Last but not the least, we have recruited a new helper (Indo maid) in our home. She has been doing her tasks very well in these few days. Der also likes this helper very much.
I shall pray hard that the whole new start will make our life more brighter and meaningful...
Note : FTWM = Full Time Working Mother, SAHM = Stay At Home Mother.
Der will join in a new Kinderland pre-school next week. Everything will be totally strange to him. New environment, new teachers and friends. He also needs to take the school bus to that a bit far location everyday. Hope he could adapt to it well soon...
Q will start the job in a new MNC next week. As well Q would be sent over to US for training for quite some time, probably 3 months. Hmmm....
I will leave my title as SAHM* and would become a FTWM* next week. My job would be as demanding as my previous one. I should treasure this job as I would have a smooth career path to carry on.
Last but not the least, we have recruited a new helper (Indo maid) in our home. She has been doing her tasks very well in these few days. Der also likes this helper very much.
I shall pray hard that the whole new start will make our life more brighter and meaningful...
Note : FTWM = Full Time Working Mother, SAHM = Stay At Home Mother.


2 comments:
wow.. all new beginning.. Q now join which compnay? no more sy****?
He will be joining R**k***l soon.
Post a Comment