My current job may require some overseas travelling. Frankly speaking, I had dreamed of a job which requires travelling for quite some time, when I was still single. But why such an opportunity came so late? Only when I had been a mother, especially had a pre-schooler who needs intensive care.
I really had no idea what I should do. Once my boss asked me to go an oversea trip in these few months, I had no other option but just reject the offer with no second thought. Eventough, in my deep heart, I would like to say "YES". However, the real fact is that I also can't leave Der alone with the maid for more than 16 hours.
I really had no idea what I should do. Once my boss asked me to go an oversea trip in these few months, I had no other option but just reject the offer with no second thought. Eventough, in my deep heart, I would like to say "YES". However, the real fact is that I also can't leave Der alone with the maid for more than 16 hours.


No comments:
Post a Comment