Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Updates On Der's New School

Maybe some of you have known that Der had moved to new school recently. I asked Der who is his English teacher? He couldn’t answer me. He only told me that his Mandarin teacher is M Lao Si.

One day, they have a visit to the nearby post office. I asked Der, how did the teachers bring them go. Der told me that they were walking to the post office.

Me: “Did the teacher ask you to hold your friend’s hand while you were walking to the post office?”
Der: Yes
Me: Whose hands did you hold?
Der: K

Another conversation

Me: Did Teacher A come to school today?
Der: Nope.
Me: M?
Der: Nope
Me: Always change teacher?
Der: Yes

I suspected that this school’s teachers always take leave. One day, I went to the school the receptionist told me that the form teacher took sick leave, will only be back on Wednesday.

To-date, I know that Der only recognized 2 names of his classmates, K and B. A few weeks ago, Der brought back the birthday goodie bag from school. Der told me it was B’s birthday.

No comments: