Thursday, June 22, 2006

Grandmom Passed Away....

I regretted not calling my Grandmom on her 82nd birthday, since I was very busy preparing my ACCA exam a few weeks ago. But now... everything is too late. Days ago my dear Grandmom fell down in the toilet and passed away. Actually she was extremely sad and cried very badly after missing her husband, my Grandpa, who died of disease not long ago.

One day before my Grandmom's birthday, I called Dad on his H/P and coincidently they were memorizing 100th day of Grandpa's death. So Dad passed his H/P to Grandmom and I spoke to her for a short while, I even passed the phone to Der and asked him to talk to Grandmom. However, Der might had forgotten whom A-co was. Der called A-co....co...co... (singing that single tone 'A-co' continously).

There was an aging gap of 6 years between Grandpa & Grandmom (Horse - He and Rat - She) , in most people's belief such a gap is quite 'chiong' from fortune perspective. Perhaps it makes some sense... their marriage was really not so smooth in the half way, but with strong support from their children, both of them could eventually harmonize the life untill their last breath.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my condolences.