Derick and his Daddy were sitting on the seesaw. I also played seesaw frequently on my own childhood time. I really love it and seems Derick does it either. You can see from his complexion that he was still a little bit scared, while his Daddy was more funny too. I always laughed everytime when I replayed this video clip. Q was sitting and standing carefully in order to not let Derick feel so scared of violent moves.
After playing for some while, Derick was so enjoying of the game, he even pointed up and down with his fingers and murmured, "Going Up, Going Down..."
I don't feel scared even though you swing me very strongly.
After playing for some while, Derick was so enjoying of the game, he even pointed up and down with his fingers and murmured, "Going Up, Going Down..."
I don't feel scared even though you swing me very strongly.


No comments:
Post a Comment