Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Outings to IMM

Yesterday I went to the closest MMI to my living place for an enquiry of whether they could receive a kid under emergency cases. Do you have an idea that how much they charged for a half-day session? $42.00, Bloody expensive. The teacher - student ratio is 3:18 for pre-nursery class. They combined the kids from 18 months old to 4 years old altogether into one single class. When I arrived there, it was just about 10.45 am in the morning, but the kids were having their lunch already. Then I asked the principal whether all these 3 teachers (sawing 2 young teacher and 1 older one) would take in charge of the pre-nursery class? What she answered was like this way, "Nope. Another one is actually the Mandarin teacher. One of our pre-N teachers is on leave today." "Wow...such a brilliant idea to put only 2 teachers guiding overall 18 naughty kids and letting them have early lunch at 10.45???" I can't accept it thus decide to spend my time alone with Derick during this holiday season. So, today I brought him to enjoy a cheerful period of time at IMM playground. Invited a few friends to go but they couldn't make it, one of them was too tired since went to the zoo yesterday, another one needed to accompany her Dear Darling for lunch.

At that time I told Derick, Mommy want to snap a picture of your face under this sparkling Christmas Tree. Later on, Der followed my words to go to the Christmas Tree himself and made a very cute pose, waiting for me to capture it into memory.


Wait for me to hang myself on this stick first.


Mommy, I am here.


What are you wearing? A Glassess? Very funny !

No comments: