Due to his heavy sweat it hit a stuck while I was pulling down Derick's brief.
Me : You wet your brief already.
Der: Can't hold anymore, too long.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He was putting on his sandals himself.
Der: I didn't put it on wrongly.
Me: Wrong side, you see. Take it off and redo it.
Der: No, Daddy doesn't say I put on wrongly.
(Huh...his Daddy was in the office. I let him walk out on his foot. After walking a few steps...)
Der: Mom, I put on the sandals wrongly.
Me : Okay, then take them off and put on to the correct side.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He was asking for the pudding I made for him.
Me : Promise Mommy, this would be the last piece.
Der: Ok.
(Munching the pudding slowly, enjoyed every bite until last bite.)
Der: Mommy, last two please.
Me: Mommy told you already, that was the last one piece.
Der : No...no... Mommy last two.
Me : (Took out another piece from the fridge). Ok... this will be the real last one.
Der : (Finished it satisfactorily and didn't ask anymore).
Saturday, November 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment