Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Snowing in SG?

I have a bunch of styled photos to share with you, which were taken at Tanglin Mall around last Christmas eve. Since we were quite busy during the end of last year, these photoes were picked out at somewhat slower pace than usual. Please enjoy viewing...






Is it the real snow flying in the sky?



Oops, what happened to this little guy?



I told Der, "You see, this is the white snow". However Der replied me, "No... bubble". Ha... although he couldn't tell the word FOAM, it seems that he did distinguish it from snow flake...

From the above photos I posted, could you notice that who was crazy at the fake snow?

The right answer: Angmoh Kids. You can clearly see it from the 3rd photo, on which a 8-year-old boy was covering himself full of foam like a monster. Beware once you want to go there next year, the floor was quite slippery and I think that is the most simulative effect as the actual snowfall.

No comments: