At one night, as usual I replaced the diaper for Derick before he went to sleep. Normally he wears Huggies-Overnite during each night session, which is the most suitable brand for him that is about 60 cents per piece after he had outgrown Pampers Premium XL. The cutting is just big enough to fit into his huge bottom and super absorbent. :Thumbs Up.
This time I had an interesting conversation with Derick like below.
Der : (While putting on the diaper). Mommy, I want the new one. (pointing to the shelf, asking
me to take out a new diaper for him. Yes... he loves to read the numbers on the cover).
Me : It has been used up. There was no more diapers inside the package. (Once I took out a new
one for him, he would ask for another and another again, so on and so forth).
Der : Ohh...used up (Keep quiet for replacement).
After I finished dressing him, he stood up, walked toward the cupboard and opened it. Looked inside the shelf, hmm... really no diapers at this part. Then looked into another neighboring shelf and searched every corners up and down. Haha... here I located the Huggies, brand new ones without any single touch yet. Tough boy! What I could do at that moment is to keep silent. Contemplating the reactions in my head, I thought that probably I can't tell him a lie for his goodness next time, some alternative approach should be conducted...
Thursday, September 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment