Monday, September 12, 2005

911

Once you were reading the above tittle, probably you might wonder what I could write about when a disastrous event occured in WTC 3 years before? Actually I won't aim to touch on any politics issues in this blog. All I want to share with you are some personal stuffs related to me, Derick and Q.
So... what really happened to us 4 years ago at Sept 11th? It was our ROM day on that special date, which was a memoriable moment when both of us promised to each other, "I DO".
Last Sunday we celebrated our 4th wedding anniversay at Dragon Gate Restaurant. That was exactly the same place where we threw up a party for our customary marriage at 29th Dec 2001. We do treat it as our lucky spot, Hee... This time three of us ate a buffet lunch, we were so greedy to order a large load of dishes, eventually each of us was fed absolutely full at the end of session.

Look at the dimsum, fried noodle, char siu, mapo tofu that we ordered. The char siu is indeed delicious. Yummy!



Did you see the wedding cake by side? Sure, that's not for us though. :->




Derick was standing on the stage and posing " One ". On that day little Derick ate too much untill he couldn't hold it any longer and did his big business in the toilet. :) Later on, he also took a long nap from 4 pm to 7 pm. Wake up! Sleeping beauty.

No comments: