Der: Yes, she was giving me sandwich.
Me: So what about teacher B?
Der: Yes, she bathed me.
Me: Then teacher C?
Der: Yes, she made a glass of milk for me.
Me: And Mandarin teacher?
Der: Yes, she read book and told stories to me.
However, when Der started the school session a couple of months ago, he just told me that teacher A was the only one he likes. All the others, he didn't like due to some unknown factors.
---------------------
One day in the past I went to fetch Der, when Der saw me he said to the teacher, "I haven't finished my water yet. I want to drink it up now." Then the teacher quickly approached to him with his water bottle on hand. It surprised me that Der could swallow about 1/4 of water in the bottle with a single sip. At that moment I was puzzling..... what made Der feel so anxious if he didn't drink up the water? Suddenly I got the idea, when he started to join the full day session a few weeks ago, I saw that there were still 1/2 of water left in his bottle. Therefore I told him, " Der.... you have to consume the water before Mommy come to pick you up." Der heard my words and then kept silent for about 10 seconds. I believe he should have beared it in mind.
---------------------
One day Der stacked his 4 Miffy books together, then put them on the table and started drinking his milk. I went to take the books away of table, suddenly Der uttered, "No... Can Not... I'd like to put the books neatly." He stacked the books straightly without any distortion. Actually all the books he owned still appear very new, even though he had read them for a couple of times already.
On the rainy days, I would not let Der wear sandals. Once he was wearing them, he would not walk for ten steps before stopped to tell me that his feet got sands. Repeatitively, Walking for another few steps and stopped to tell me the exactly same words again, and again... So, every rainy days you would only see that Der is wearing his sporty shoes.
Der is a light sleeper also. Yeah... That's true. Even the teacher from CC had pointed out that Der was really a light sleeper and only caught a short nap from time to time. He is kind of super alertive to environmental noises.
---------------------
One day in the past I went to fetch Der, when Der saw me he said to the teacher, "I haven't finished my water yet. I want to drink it up now." Then the teacher quickly approached to him with his water bottle on hand. It surprised me that Der could swallow about 1/4 of water in the bottle with a single sip. At that moment I was puzzling..... what made Der feel so anxious if he didn't drink up the water? Suddenly I got the idea, when he started to join the full day session a few weeks ago, I saw that there were still 1/2 of water left in his bottle. Therefore I told him, " Der.... you have to consume the water before Mommy come to pick you up." Der heard my words and then kept silent for about 10 seconds. I believe he should have beared it in mind.
---------------------
One day Der stacked his 4 Miffy books together, then put them on the table and started drinking his milk. I went to take the books away of table, suddenly Der uttered, "No... Can Not... I'd like to put the books neatly." He stacked the books straightly without any distortion. Actually all the books he owned still appear very new, even though he had read them for a couple of times already.
On the rainy days, I would not let Der wear sandals. Once he was wearing them, he would not walk for ten steps before stopped to tell me that his feet got sands. Repeatitively, Walking for another few steps and stopped to tell me the exactly same words again, and again... So, every rainy days you would only see that Der is wearing his sporty shoes.
Der is a light sleeper also. Yeah... That's true. Even the teacher from CC had pointed out that Der was really a light sleeper and only caught a short nap from time to time. He is kind of super alertive to environmental noises.
Last year I borrowed a book titled "My Day and Your Day". In that book it described a kid's normal behavior in the day care center. Once Der saw a page that everyone had a bread on hand and the teacher was holding a plate filled with bread in front of a boy, he told me sadly that "The teacher took away the boy's bread." He felt sympathetic with that boy. Then I replied him, "No, actually the teacher was distributing the bread to him. You see, every kid got his/her slice already, and this boy was the last one to take the share." Afterwards he kept silent for about 10 seconds and seemed to memorize my words there.
Last but not least, Der doesn't like to try on new clothes. Phew... He often said that it smells bad. "chou...chou...(aweful)"


No comments:
Post a Comment