Sunday, January 15, 2006

In The Morning.......

On the early morning of one day, I was still in my dream... Suddenly I heard the crows started singing near my windows, at the same time there were some light steps approaching me. It came from my Dear Derick, who climbed up onto my bed. Mommy......mommy.... I could not get what he was actually murmuring, so I didn't pay much attention at first and still in half sleepy mode. Didn't get my good response, Der continued to talk and sing by himself. Finally I opened my eyes and said something to him. Once Der saw me opening my eyes, he uttered the first clear word that I can hear: "Please read the book for me". I was somewhat *#$)# and thus said, "Let us brush teeth and have breakfast first". Normally, he would follow my every instructions, a very good boy. However, I'm still in the dark that why some time ago, he would make constant noises to wake me up and insist that I should read some cartoon book for him as the first thing in the morning.

No comments: