Der fell down on sick at the CNY's eve from lunar calendar. A few days ago I saw that his lips appeared stunning red in color, thus I boiled herbal tea for him. But it didn't really help too much, may be a bit late already. Der was still running down low fever below 38C. I thought....and thought what might caused his sickness.
A couple of days ago, Q told me that he would play badminton with his colleagues in the evening when I was taking night course. Since Q was going to play immediately after he came back from office so I didn't prepare any dishes for him on that particular date. Q loves to eat deer meat at a nearby foodcourt, so I thought that he might have shared a lot with Der. If not, Der would not be getting fever due to no reasons. In fact deer meat is very heaty and may not do good for young kids. Hope Der would fully recover soon, I pray very hard for him.
On this CNY I didn't prepare any traditional cookies at all. I was worried that Der could eat too much and it might make him falling sick after the festival. Most of the CNY cookies are damn heaty and surely won't benefit him by all means.
The principal of Der's school ever told me that sick season for kids normally came after CNY. Usually at that time she would receive many phone calls from the parents telling that their kids won't be able to come due to sickness.


1 comment:
aiyo.. hugs to der!
Post a Comment