
Derick likes to sort his toy cars like this. I noticed that he would always take 3 cars and sort them side by side. One day, I asked him with curiousity: Whose cars are all these? Surprisingly he replied me, "Mommy, Daddy, Jia Yi!" At that moment I suddenly understood the reason why he only sorted 3 cars, which actually represent the all 3 persons in our home.
Next, he also stacks his Thomas Friends train in below way.

He grabs his stacking cup and stacks them altogether with the bricks from Thomas toy.
Did you see a wooden tower there? As I stated here, he didn't like to play them previously. But now, he wants to create a grand tower with this wooden toy. He has started to be more & more creative these days. Agressive boy, you know I am hardy accompanying him to play. Mostly, he just likes playing there by himself, with all toys full controlled by his own minds. Accordingly I put this wooden toy in the dining room. While I am busy fixing dinner, he will be quietly self-learning to be a creative engineer by soly playing this toy on the floor. Hmm...
Derick's Favourite TV Programme.
12.30 pm Sesame Street (he only love to watch after Elmo comes out).
5.00 pm Hi-Five. He always say one, two, three, four, Hi-Five.
Derick's Favourite Songs.
1 year old : Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
2 year old : Old Macdonald
How to sing the song? Okay, Let's sing it together.
Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O
And on his farm he had a cow, E-I-E-I-O
With a "moo-moo" here and a "moo-moo" there
Here a "moo" there a "moo"Everywhere a "moo-moo"
Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O
Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O
And on his farm he had a pig, E-I-E-I-O
With a (snort) here and a (snort) there
Here a (snort) there a (snort)
Everywhere a (snort-snort)
With a "moo-moo" here and a "moo-moo" there
Here a "moo" there a "moo"
Everywhere a "moo-moo"
Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O
Old Macdonald had a farm,E-I-E-I-O
And on his farm he had a horse, E-I-E-I-O
With a "neigh, neigh" here and a "neigh, neigh" there
Here a "neigh" there a "neigh"
Everywhere a "neigh-neigh"
With a (snort) here and a (snort) there
Here a (snort) there a (snort)
Everywhere a (snort-snort)
With a "moo-moo" here and a "moo-moo" there
Here a "moo" there a "moo"
Everywhere a "moo-moo"
Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O


No comments:
Post a Comment