As a Mommy, I knew what he was thinking on his mind at that moment. So I asked him to play with the sands first, showed him how to scratch the sands with a toy fork. He followed up bit by bit and finally enjoyed the fun from it. It seems that we should bring him to the park more frequently, since that place still appears to be quite strange to him.
Mommy, I love to come here, you know. Later on you should bring me here as often as possible...
Actually we have brought you here 1 year ago, but you were still too young to participate into the activities at that time...
Below pic shows the first time we brought Derick(10 months) to the same park.
Monday, June 20, 2005
West Coast Park
Last Sunday nite we went to WC Park to enjoy wind surfing. Initially, Derick was very scared to the dark surroundings. I noticed that he didn't dare to put off his sandals and walk with bare feet on the sand like other elder kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment