Derick was so cute then. He saw us busy crackering the crab shells, but he was only interested on taking out the crab meat and put into his mouth eagerly. Such an unpatient boy, he asked us do all the job for him as quickly as possible. With an empty mouth, he would take one piece of crab meat and put it on his Daddy's plate. After a short while, grab another piece and put on Mommy's plate. Hey boy, Stop pushing me!
We went swimming in the morning as well. I am considering whether I should sign him up for swimming course next year. He loves swimming so much. Now he can kick water with his small feet rythmely. In contrast, when I brought him to swim before he turned 2 years old, his legs were still quite stiff and sick to water also. At that time, he could only stay in cool water for less than half an hour, otherwise he would get cranky and become much noisy...


No comments:
Post a Comment