One day when I was taking a nite course at town area, just before the class started I made a phone call back home. Der picked up the phone at that moment.
D : Mommy... it was raining while I was going back home. Not so heavy though, never mind.
Me : Have you taken your dinner yet?
D : Not yet.
Me : Was your friend G going to the school today?
D : No, G was having a fever.
D : Mommy... I want to pee pee now.
Me : (Keep silent).
D : I want pee pee....
Me : Oh... then you say bye bye to mommy first...
D : -- Put down the phone to the usual place and rushed to the toilet... Pulled down his short + brief , and then pulled them up again all by himself. (Draft out via my imagination from what was reported by Der the next day).
D : Mommy... it was raining while I was going back home. Not so heavy though, never mind.
Me : Have you taken your dinner yet?
D : Not yet.
Me : Was your friend G going to the school today?
D : No, G was having a fever.
D : Mommy... I want to pee pee now.
Me : (Keep silent).
D : I want pee pee....
Me : Oh... then you say bye bye to mommy first...
D : -- Put down the phone to the usual place and rushed to the toilet... Pulled down his short + brief , and then pulled them up again all by himself. (Draft out via my imagination from what was reported by Der the next day).


No comments:
Post a Comment