Sunday, April 02, 2006

Derick Loves Flowers

When Derick was 1 year old, as usual I brought him down to the playground. He immediately noticed the flowers planting nearby the playground and attempted to touch them by hands. I followed him for each single steps, since he was still walking not so stably at that time. Suddenly, he uttered some words... "Mom, pick up this flower for me. " He loved the bunch of red flowers so much that he would hold them on his hands tightly along all the way back home.




This is another type of flower he loved a lot, he prefered to smell the special scent of such white flowers. However, Der would never pick up the flowers by himself. He always asked me or Q to do the job for him. I suppose that he might scare to dirt or hurt his hands while plucking those flowers? Picky boy...





What about these flowers in pink red? Oh never please, never picked up such a particular type of flower for him. He is much concerned of its size. Because he ever mentioned something like, "These flowers are so big, not attractive at all. I don't like it."

You may not notice that actually all of the above photos were captured via my mob-phone.

No comments: