Hmmm... Most likely we would be moving in a few months during my exam period. :sob, sob... I am so sad. Everytime I wanted to focus on my exam but always got something distract me.
1. When I was working, I had to finish my accounts first in order to meet tight deadlines. I often have to do some long OT to finish the job. Once I took leave, the crazy ex-supervisor would call my Handphone to ask for many triffle issues, annoying...
2. When Der was still a young baby, he fell sick at one time when I had exam the next day.
3. Der couldn't sleep well due to my fault. I drank some ginseng water to bring up my energy but who knows the effect was more exposed to Der. Actually he was more energetic than myself, who couldn't sleep soundly for the whole nite.
Another fact is that Der has to move to another new child care too.
Child Care Issues.
Der has been staying stably in his current child care. But poor boy... who has to adapt to new child care soon. I feel so sorry for him, but there is no alternative choice, since our future place is very far from his current cc.
Teachers of his current cc are so caring. Some teachers even told me some detailed observations about Der. Der doesn't like to eat side of the bread, kaya jam. The teacher would report to me every day whether Der took a nap in cc or not. Der even has a luxurious facility.... you know what? He naps alone in a fully air-conditioned room. Normally there were about 15-20 kids sleeping in one big single room.
Hunting for new child care would be quite a big headache for me. Actually most of CCs in our future place are at the void deck with full air-con, while Der's current CC is located in a spacious bungalow house, with good ventilation and no air-con. They would not turn on the air-con until the nap time. I am so worried that my little boy would be often falling sick once moving to such kind of fully air-coned CC. (keep my fingers crossed). As well, those void deck CC would cost exta $$$ comparing to current bungalow CC. Unbelievele rite? When I asked Der whether he wants to move to the new CC. Der uttered immidiately, "No... no.... Don't want." Yeah... surely he would disagree, he had loved to play with his current schoolmates so much.


1 comment:
children are very adaptable.. happy moving.. :)
Post a Comment