A few days later.... It will be another year 2006?!
When I was still a teenager, I kept wondering what would happen around the year 20xx?
Would I be a mother at that time? Or still a single fighter? Having kids? Or A workcholic?
Now, I keep on wondering what my life would be in the next five years?
Heading to this new year... I have made some decisions....mmm...probably it would change my life. From 1996 to 2002, my life was much different year over year. There were quite some challenges during each year. On the other hand, after I delivered Der on 2003 until now in 2005, what I did from year to year are just some rigid tasks. I welcome this New Year with open heart. Hope in the next year end I can achieve what I have planned eventually.
*keep fingers crossed*
Since we will be going to Shanghai tomorrow, this would be my last post for this year. Meanwhile, I would like to wish all my readers.... "Sincerely wish all of you a Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year!".
Thursday, December 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
merry christmas & happy new year!
Post a Comment