Tuesday, May 03, 2005

JY was vomiting

Yesterday I was feeling very bad. JY was vomitting and having diarrhoea. He was very terrible. After vomitting for 4 times, he developed high fever. He refused to eat anything. I gave him Chinese Medicine twice and stopped to vomit. But I was very anxious coz he developed high fever. Then, we brought him to see doctor. The doctor only examined his back and prescribed medicine. Maybe he checked whether got red dots on his back. After coming home, JY suddenly asked me to give him oats. This was the first time I was so delighted when he asked for eat. It means green light. He was recovering. No longer vomitting. He slept at 11 pm. Arrgh...I forgot to catch my favourite HK drama Golden Faith. My husband only reminded me when it was almost ending, left 10 minutes more.
My husband simple 'bo chap', I gave JY oats, he continued to watch TV. I washed JY's clothes and service JY's needs. Very tiring. He didn't help me at all. I knew that he would not help me so I asked him to do this and that. If not, my tasks would be like no ending till tomorrow.
I am also suffering from sore throat infection. If I didn't eat BFW then I wouldn't suffered like this. I am wondering if we can turn back the clock.

No comments: