Tuesday, May 17, 2005

JY is very talkactive

JY has become very talkactive recently. His language skills improve very fast. Now he can speak up to 3 words in a phrase, not bad hoh... At the same time he can also control his bladder very well, hmm... This morning while he was playing on the stairs, suddenly I saw him coming down and whispered to me 'niao'. It was too bad that I didn't hear it clearly, thus he murmured again "niao", this time I got it and asked him to wait for just a short while. Then I was embracing him and rushing off to nearby grassland as fast as I can, but he couldn't hold it any longer there. Giving me such a pressure face and I know what was happening on his short. After replacing his short pant I reminded him to tell me loudly enough next time, hope he would be able to control his pee earlier.
His 2-year's birthday is coming soon. Hmm... Q and I have decided to dine-in at a well known local restaurant. It will be a big surprise for him with a lovely birthday cake as well.

No comments: