Friday, April 29, 2005

I am a happy mommy...

Arrgh...seeing my son grows bigger from day to day, I feel quite proud to myself. Why??? I babysit him alone without a helper. I wash his clothes, diaper, breastfeeding him. Now...he can understand my words. I ask him to do some small tasks, etc...He understands NO...I would tell him the reason why he couldn't do this and that. He understood.
Hm...I am also wondering when I can get back to work. I want to do something for myself too. Maybe when my son is 3 years old, I will start do something to upgrade myself. Time flies very fast.
But he did something which is very annoying...what did he do? He was holding crayons and swirling on the wall. Arrgh...then he laughed. I asked him to call his daddy, what bad things had he done. He said 'hua'= draw. He knew that he shouldn't do it, but he still do it. Lucky, after almost 2 years of motherhood I have succesfully able to control my temper. If not, his butts will become red.

This is my dearest Derick.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: